||What should I do when I cannot log in?
- Check that your browsers cookies are enabled
- Clear your cache (i.e. temporary internet files and cookies)
- Go to "Tools"
- Go to "Internet Options"
- Select "General"
- Click on "Delete Files" and "Delete Cookies" at "Temporary Internet files"
- Go to "Netscape" or "Edit"
- Go to "Preferences"
- Select or double-click on "Advanced"
- Select "Cache"
- Click on "Clear Memory Cache" and "Clear Disk Cache"
||What should I do when I cannot get into the chat room?
- Check that you have the a Java Enabled browser (i.e. Java Virtual Machine (JVM) installed).
- Check that you have latest Java Plugin (JVM)
- Go to Sun Java site (http://java.com)
- Select "Manual Download"
- Select "Download" for Windows (Offline Installation)
- A "File Download" pop-up box will be shown; select "Save"
- A "Save As" pop-up box will be shown; compare the Java version in file name with the Java Plugin version found in your Browser
- Download JVM from either the following:
Windows XP Users - Microsoft JVM
Sun Java website
- After installation please reboot your PC and login again.
- Test it out using the demo account. Go to your usual login screen and use id:demo and password:demo.
||What should I do when I cannot upload assignment?
- Maximum file size upload is 5 MB
- Do not upload a file with a repeated uploaded filename in the same class
- Special characters are not allowed in the filename.
- Do not assign a long filename, omit your student id as it is automatically append to the filename once it is uploaded.
- In any event of failed upload, please rename the file and try again.
||What should I do when I cannot get into the E-library?
- Have all cookies enabled for your internet browser
- Configured any firewall/browser software to allow "ebrary.com" as a trusted site and allow "ebraryReader.exe"
- Turn off any accelerator software (Earthlink Plus, NetZero High Speed, etc)
- Allow pop-ups and give permission to download from this site as the first time the ebrary reader will need to be automatically downloaded
- If on a network, check with your network administrator.
- Download Ebrary
- Ebrary Help